Monday, November 30, 2009

High School Horrors: Part Four

I'm not gonna lie, sometimes I reallywant to rename this segment:
"High School Whores"
and talk about all the obnoxious girls that I deal with on a daily basis.
That would however, cause lots of drama and speculation and make me seem really really mean and insensitive.
Which, I can be, but that's besides the point at the moment.
Right now, I'm just going to be as real and honest as I can without giving too much away and/or hurting anyones feelings.
I think it sufficeth to say that sometimes, teenage girls are complete and total BRATS!!!!
(And trust me, I'm not excluding myself from this generalization.)
They are selfish, gossipy, prideful, stuck up, nosey, immature, backstabbers and everything else horrible you can think of!!!!
Somedays, I just can't handle it anymore!
The estrogen is just too much!!!!!
It is for that very reason that this story goes as follows:
The other day I was asking Tyler and Jacob who they would take with them on a deserted island if they could only bring four people. After they answered, they asked me. My list was as follows:
1. Tyler
2. Rusty
3. Shirt Boy
4. Jacob
Now I'm not going to act like I'm one of those girls whose always gotten along better with boys than girks and has way more guy friends than girlfriends.
Cause I'm not.
I have a few close gentleman friends who are also some of my favorite people in the whole entire world.
I can talk to them about everything and they keep me sane when I just can't handle females anymore.
But I've got TONS of girls who are like my sisters!!!!!
And I always love em'
No Matter What.
Alyssa Merril

3 comments:

Ann Marie said...

Ha-ha-ha!! This post cracked me up!
Don't hold back girl!! :)

We all know girls like this.

I'm glad I saw the list.. I wondered what order you liked these boys. I thought shirt boy would have been #1.

Learning alot about you.. :)
Your so dang cute.

CB said...

I wish I could tell you it gets better after high school but believe it or not there are alot of grown up women who continue to act this way! SO annoying!
I think you handle things very well and you are very mature!
You go girl!!!

Lindsey said...

HAHAHA!!! High School Whores! That was TOO funny!