Saturday, November 28, 2009

3 is a Magic Number

3 Weekends
3 Boys
3 Amazing Dates

Starting with last weekend:
My friend Kair won a raffle at a stake activity and the prize was a group date for you and four other couples to go watch a movie of your choice on this HUGE screen!!! Well Kair, being awesome invited me and I invited Shirt Boy and we watched Up!! Yes I cried twice!! It was soo cute!!
(The movie, not my crying.) Afterwards we all went to a park and everyone decided to play frisbee. But frisbee's not really my thing...so Shirt Boy and I played on the playground and eventually ended up in a tree. Yes, it was kind of like this: Except we weren't that close to each other!
We each had our own branch!
Anyways, date #1 was quite a sucess!
After the talk that Shirt Boy had,
I came home wanting to be better.
And if that's not a succesful worthwhile date,
then I don't know what is.

Date #2 was last night with my buddy Jacob!
First we had homeade pizza at Sammy's house, DELCIOUS!!
Then we got hot chocolate from QT and went to the Temple Lights and looked around and ate Krispy Kremes.
Afterwards we went back to Sammy's and played
Baby If You Love Me Smile.
Love that game!
Then, to really get us in the Christmas spirit, we watched Miracle on 34th Street.
Best. Christmas. Movie. Ever.
(Jessica if you say one more ill word against it, I will drop kick you from here to China.)
Classic Natalie and Jacob moment.
Date #3 is a week from today.
Winter Formal!!!
After hours and hours of searching, I have a dress and everything to go with it and I'm not going to lie,
the whole ensemble is
FABULOUS!!!!
So fabulous that you're going to have to wait to see it!!
Everyone have a smashing week!!!
Alyssa Mckay

7 comments:

✩Molly✩ said...

SEERIOUSLY!? you are going to keep me in suspense on this one? ...i am not pleased... :P ask anyone who knows me, I have nil self control, I cant even wait until my birthday or christmas to open presents or give them, if I buy them too far ahead of time.

I love hearing about your dates :)

Ann Marie said...

I can't wait to see your dress!

I love that your dates have been fun..

I loved Up too. Such a sweet movie.

Okay.. have you noticed that you have friends Sammy, Jacob and Jessica? Hello.. Twilight. Too funny.

sarah.elizabeth<3 said...

ooh la la! who is shirt boy? what a silly name. but i'm glad you've had fun weekends! winter formal will be awesome! can't wait to see you in your fab dress!

CB said...

I.CANNOT.WAIT.TO.SEE.YOUR.DRESS!!!! Srsly!!! How can you keep us in suspense :D

You are having way to much fun girl - I am super happy about that!!

You rock because you love Miracle on 34th street!! I totally {heart} that movie and I watched it on Friday - Love it!

Love you! Have a great week and don't keep us in suspense too long!!!!

CB said...

P.S. That last picture is A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!!

Anonymous said...

You may have restrictions against jbiggs talking crap about miracle on 34th street but not me and that is definitely NOT the best Christmas movie of all time. Hello!? Try A Christmas Story.

Alyssa I-Don't-Know-My-Last-Name-Anymore (or my middle name for that matter)

Nancy Face said...

Your dates sound fantastically fun! :D