Monday, November 2, 2009

Sammy, I'm a Slacker, Don't Slap Me!!!

Happy LATE Birthday to one of my most favorite people in the world!!!!
Sammy turned 17 like two weeks ago, so this has been a LONG time coming!!
Since this is so late, I knew I had to make it special.
And so, Sammy, you are not only going to be hearing from me, but from another very good friend!

Sammy!!!!
Hello my Favorite second cousin once removed!!!

Happy 17th birthday! I hope you had a great one. I miss you soooooo much you have no idea! I’d just like to take the time to tell you just how much I love you and why:

1. You are so motherly! I love it! I always know that I can count on you to tell me what to do and when to do it. And you know that I need that in my life!
2. You are ALWAYS there for me. And now that you have a phone, it makes it easier! Don’t you just love technology??
3. “We must be related!!!!!!!!!”
4. I love that I can always be myself around you and even though you think I’m a nut, you know you love it!
5. Lastly, can I just say that you are FLIPPEN AWESOME????
And I miss you to DEATH!

Love ya tons!
Happy Late Birthday!
Julie
(Your favorite second
cousin once removed.)


Okay, my turn!

I love how Sammy is so blunt and honest!

Sammy is so good at planning and organizing!
Her parties are the greatest and having a class with her is the best cause she keeps you on task and on top of things!!!


Sammy and I have always thought that we are clomplete opposites, and in some ways we are:
She's: Tall
I'm: Short
She's: Athletic
I'm: Uncoordinated to the max
She's: Calm, Keeps her cool
I'm: a Total Spazz
She: Likes to stay in the backgroud
I: Crave the spotlight

But the longer we're friends and the closer we get, the more I realize just how similar we are!!!
Sammy is the best listener!!!
I could go on for hours to her and she just listens and gives GREAT reactions!!!

Sammy is so supportive!!!
I tell her about my dreams and she gives me tons of encouragement!!

Sammy is an awesome story teller!!!
Her facial expressions and choice of words are BEYOND HILARIOUS!!!

I can't be around her without smiling!!!
I love how she's not afraid to be herself!!!
I sure do love ya girl!!!
Sorry it took so long!!!!
Happy Birthday Sammy!!!!
*Coming Soon*
Homecoming pictures!!!

3 comments:

Christina Eve Lewis said...

You look so pretty in your pictures!!

Ann Marie said...

You look so cute in Yellow!
What nice things to say about your friend!
Look forward to the Homecoming pict's!

Langfords said...

Such a darling picture of you dollys!