Saturday, April 11, 2009

Shmeh............

Yes, I know.
I've been such a slacker.
I turn 16 then go AWOL.
Well no sweat, I'm working on a
Birthday Blog Post of Happiness
for ya right now.
But I have to wait for my pictures so in the mean time I thought I'd throw out some name love and let you know something very very exciting.

So first, the names.

Beautiful- Inside and out!
Eats right. (Seriously, whole wheat everything, then a big bowl of ice cream on Sundays! The girl knows where it's at!!)
Kid-raising Extrordanaire!!!!!
Amazing at everything she does!!!!
Hott!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Even after having four kids!!!!!)
See her and and her precious family here.

Never ending entertainment!!!!
Always there for the people she loves!!!!
Nonsensical!!!!! It's FANFREAKINGTASTIC!!!!!
Caring and Crazy!!!! What a Cool Combo!!!!!
Young at heart!!!!!!
Check out the fun of her life here.

Accepts others for who they are!!!
Not afraid to be herself!!!!!
Natalie's first "Not Knowing In The Flesh Blogging Friend!!!!!"
MAKING THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE: One Blog Post At A Time
AWE-INSPIRING
RADIANT
INCREDIBLE
ENDEARING
Find her fantasticness here.

CHILL.....sometimes
Authoress
Makes my day with her posts!!!!
Inspired me to start a blog in the first place!
Loves life and
Lives it to its fullest!
Expect Great things from her!!!!!
See her Amazingness here.

Now for something I consider to be quite exciting........
I'm going on my first date in SIX HOURS!!!!!!
Well it's kind of a date....
Let me explain:
My family got tickets to a Coyotes game and my parents said that I should bring a date.
So I invited......(drum roll please)............
Rusty.
Who else???
I'll let you know how it goes!
Happy Easter!!!!!

7 comments:

Shelby Lou said...

FIRST!

YAY I already emailed you and told you good luck!

loveya girly!!!

shelbs

Nancy Face said...

WOO HOO! Have a SUPER FUN first date! :D

I love what you do with names! It's the awesomest! Thanks tons! :D

CB said...

I TOTALLY SCREAMED THAT YOU ARE TAKING RUSTY TO THE GAME!! Way to go girl!!!
Yeah we are going to want to hear all the details and all about the birthday~

You are so cute :D

Ann Marie said...

Awww! I love my name! Thank you cute girl!

YAY! Hope your date is going well right now with him!
Tell us!!!!!!!!

~ And I'm anxiously awaiting a Birthday post!

Beka said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN, NATALIE...I still cannot believe you are 16!!

Wendy said...

First date down, many to go!

Anonymous said...

Chill...sometimes. How about never?? : ) Like I said, I can't wait to hear how it went!