Sunday, April 12, 2009

16 Things I Love About Being 16

1. Recieving 28 COMMENTS on my previous post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good Heavens People!!!!
Ya'll are amazing!!!!!

2. Making new blog friends like John and Mike.
Mike makes my head spin.
(Cue Hyperventilating)

3. Getting chalked by Jessica and Jessica!!!!!

4. Wearing a gorgeous sign that read
"Hug Me It's My Sweet 16th"
Made by above mentioned Jessica.




5. Recieving a Yellow Rose from Jessica!!!! (Isn't she just the best??)
YELLOW + ROSES = NATALIE LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
6. Cookies and a sweet sweet note from......(drum roll please).......
RUSTY!!!!!!!!
Yes, that darling boy baked me cookies.
And I have it on firm authority from his mother that he did so,
ALL BY HIMSELF!!!!!!
They were DELICIOUS!!!!!

7. My Swell Pal Sabrina wore an ADORABLE Yellow Hollister shirt
IN MY HONOR!!!!!!!!!!!!
8. Having an AMAZING poem written about me by Alyssa!!!

9. Recieving everything on my birthday wish list!!!!!
Milanos Gift Card
Itunes Gift Card
A paper that said that this lovely lady will be making me an apron!!!
Sword in the Stone
Crest White Strips

10. A delightful and delicious birthday lunch with mi madre at Chiles!!


11. Using the excuse
"It's my birthday,"
to get anything and everything I wanted.

12. Recieving a GINORMOUS princess coloring book and crayons from Susannah.
And this ADORABLE banner from my sweet sister Bekah.



13. My first date with Rusty!!!!!!!!!
Wow!
It was soooo fun!!!!
That might need its own post....

14. Cards and a package from Blog Heroes Ann Marie and NancyFace!!!

15. Another Fantastic Birthday Lunch!!!
This time with the Gorgeous Geneva!!!!
Oh my gosh!
I LOVE THIS GIRL!!!!!
This was my first time talking to her in the real life, like our families knew each other but the last time I saw her I was like eight.
We had SUCH A SWELL TIME!!!!!
SHE'S HILARIOUS!!!!!
It was so funny we said the same thing at the exact same times 3 times!!!!
I want to be like her when I grow up!

16. My most favorite thing about my birthday was that my daddy
(all by himself)
heart attacked me!!! He felt that I deserved it, so he made hearts and wrote little poems on them for me!!!
I'm so blessed!!!!

10 comments:

kimmy said...

I.love.this.post. It looks like you had an awesome birthday! Yay for 16!!! I remember mine...we moved to a new house and had to do the final clean the morning of my birthday..I didn't care..I love the house we moved into.

Busy Bee Lauren said...

What an amazing birthday!! And how fun you got to go on a date with Rusty!!

Anonymous said...

I love that you wrote about me!! haha jk!! I can't wait to hear ALL about your date!! (one more time) HAPPY (late) BIRTHDAY!!

✩Molly✩ said...

Okay, so I have to admit I cried when I read that your dad heart attacked you single-handedly and wrote poems on them. So much love. Plus I know your dad pretty well, and it definitely seemed like the kind of awesome wonderfully loving thing he would do. Be sure to give him a big hug for me.

Sorry, it seems to have just sunk in how much I am going to miss Mesa, and the old ward fam. :( Ok, really crying now.. sorry to be a downer.

What a wonderful post! Thanks for all of your regular comments on my post! sorry I didnt get to your last one sooner. Happy Easter!

Anonymous said...

That almost makes me cry that your dad did that for you! What a sweet thought. I am excited to hear about your FIRST DATE, and COME ON...WHAT DOES THE NOTE SAY??? : )

Geevz said...

Darling, you are so incredibly awesome! I had a fantastic time hanging out with you. We must make this a semi regular occurrence. And I'm almost finished with your dedicatory post. I'm glad your sweet 16 was really sweet!

Anonymous said...

I'm just glad that I got on the top 16 list. I hope you know how much thought and love went into that poem. Love you girl!

Alyssa

CB said...

What a great post Natalie. You were certainly shown that you are a very special girl on your Sweet 16 - So many people love you including all your bloggy friends!

So Happy your birthday was GREAT!!

P.S. Need to hear about the date!!! (and how sweet he made cookies - Woot!)

Kim said...

NAT! I love you sister! :) I am so happy your 16! and I love how much love you have for everyone! Thank you for always being so good to me! Love you!

P.s. I updated finally :)

Nancy Face said...

Hey! That's a good job, RatalieNose's dad! ;)

Looks like you had the best 16th birthday ever! YAY! :D