Sunday, October 4, 2009

Aprons and Flowers and Dresses Oh My!!!!

So like I told you all the other day, my camera didn't like my computer and refused to give it pictures.
My camera however, happens to LOVE Pokey!!!
So now it is time to bring to you, my faithful readers,
Pictures of Stuff That I Promised to Show You But Never Did First of all, the ADORABLE apron that Jen made me for the Spring Swap!!!!
I LOVE it!!!
I wear it all the time!!!
Coming soon: a picture of my other favorite apron made by Christie! It was super dirty and wrinkled today!

Pretty orange flowers.
Yeah as I was taking pictures of all this other stuff I saw my flowers and was camera happy!
My sweet sweet Grandma Diana brought these to me for my choir concert this week!
They weren't all opened like this on Wednesday!
I love watching flowers bloom before my eyes!!!


Zebra Purse + RatalieNose = TRUE LOVE


The infamous zebra dress!!!
You'll never guess where I got it!!!
Walmart!
Mhm!!!

And last but not least.......
......drum roll please.......
My Homecoming Dress!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah Yeah Yeah, I can hear you all right now
"Ratalie, we wanna see it on your curvacious figure!!!!"
Well, you're going to have to wait till after Homecoming!!!
Btw, this dress was only $15!!!!!
Bless Dillards!!!!!
Everyone have a Marvelous Monday!!!!

9 comments:

TLC said...

Oh girl...the bag. You wanna thumb war for it? I ADORE zebra! !! ! LOL

And the dresses...Proof that just goes to show that you have killer taste. I love Dillards! Have you already had your homecoming yet???

And then the apron...Your totally workin it! And of course flowers are the bomb.com And so are grandmothers!

TLC said...

Smack down...Yessss I was first. And now second. Haha!

Melly Mel said...

Love that apron! What talent! I love the things you picked out! Great selection!

Chloe said...

I LOVE your apron!!!
And all your dresses!!! I want pictures of you wearing them!!!

Alexa Mae said...

love your apron and your homecoming dress!! did you have fun?? or is yours this weekend? you are so dang cute miss thang!!

Lauren and Brian Davis said...

noodle! thanks for thinking of us... i miss our mesa house! remember when you and emily would hide in the back of the car when one of our mom's would come to pick us up. bahaha. we were clever.

Laynee said...

Both dresses are AMAZINGLY AWESOME! Seriously cute!

✩Molly✩ said...

look at that, 7 comments before mine. the dress for homecoming looks fun, I can't wait to see your pics with it on. I also love the zebra purse, and dress, when i saw the purse I thought, its cool, but what will she wear with it, and sure enough, a matching dress! love it.

love pictures, as mentioned in my post you requested. :)

Nancy Face said...

I LOVE your Homecoming dress! WOW!

Cute apron! Pretty flowers! Awesome zebra stuff! :)

I loved the choir concert so much! That crazy jungle song was THE BOMB! Funny thing...I'm a Westwood choir alumni people person thing, but I'm WAY too old to stand up and sing "Lonesome Road" so I just sit there in my chair and sing along with everybody! :)