Sunday, October 18, 2009

Classic Questions From the Silver Screen

Movies ask some great questions!
They're humorous, introspective and everything in between!
Today we shall be examining some classic movie questions and answers, and I'll throw in my two cents as well!

1. Harry Potter and the Sorcerors's Stone
Harry: What do you see when you look in the mirror?
Dumbledore: I see myself holding a new pair of socks.
Of course, we find out in book seven that his true desire is to see his mother and sister alive.
Ratalie's Answer: If I looked into the Mirror of Erised, I would see myself holding hands with my Prince Charming. On my hip would be a baby and on Charming's shoulders would be another child, with kids running around at our feet!

2. A Walk to Remember
Landon: What's your number one?
Jamie: To marry in the church where my mother grew up.
Ratalie: To marry in the temple.


3. The Notebook
Noah: You wanna dance with me?
Allie: No.
Noah: Why not?
Allie: Cause I don't want to.
(One week later)
Noah: You wanna dance with me?
Allie: Sure
Ratalie: YES!!!!
Yes, I would dance with Noah Calhoun in a heartbeat!
But honestly, I don't think I could ever say no to a boy who asked me to dance.
Three reasons:
1. That's just the what I was taught, a boy asks, you say yes.
2. He had the guts to come ask me, I'd be a jerk if I shot him down and busted his confidence!
3. I LOVE to slow dance!!!

4. You've Got Mail
Frank: How do you sleep at night?
Patricia: I take this great pill, Ultradorm.
Don't take the whole, just a half and you'll wake up without the least bit of hangover!
Ratalie: Melatonin!!!
A gift from heaven above!
It's a natural supplement,
but it's strong enough that I don't lie awake for hours like I used to!

And my personal favorite!!!
5. What a Girl Wants
Ian: Why do you try so hard to fit in, when you were born to stand out?
Daphne: *speechless, let's make out instead!*
Ratalie: I don't!
Conformity is, in my humble opinion, the last legal form of slavery.
Too many of us are slaves to fashion, popularity and desire.
You need to find happiness inside yourself.
If you're you, then nothing else matters.

6 comments:

Emily said...

just a friendly reminder.... your only 16. enjoy high school. seriously.

Shelby Lou said...

You are such a creative blogger! I would never think up half the ideas that you do! LOVEEEE IT!

TLC said...

Nat...You come up with the BEST ideas to post! And I LOVE What a girl wants. The dude is hot and he SO needs to play in more movies.

I LOVED your answer.

Oh and on your poll...I so picked TRUE.

Shayla said...

Cuuute!! Oh and, I would NEVER pass up a dance with Noah Calhoun either :)

Nancy Face said...

Gosh, I love all those movies, and I love this idea of yours! It's AWESOME! :)

Nancy Face said...

I loved seeing you at the partay! :D