Sunday, October 11, 2009

Two Million Dollar Answers

Thursday was the night that we put those poor boys minds to rest.
First, we answered Mary's boy.... Then we headed to Alex's house.
Yes those are almost all of my shoes, plus some of my sisters.
Those are all left shoes except for one.
All the left ones had post-it notes with random words on them.
The one right shoe had a post-it note on it that read:
Yes!!!!!
P.S.
I need my shoes back!
The paper reads:
Alex,
You're just like Prince Charming,
I know that it's true.
To discover my answer,
find the RIGHT shoe.
Now all that's left to do is wait until Homecoming!
October 31st!!!!
Everyone have a fabulous week!!!

7 comments:

Nancy Face said...

That's such a cute idea! :)

Homecoming is on Halloween? Crazy! :)

Lindsey said...

FUN!!! I can't wait to hear all about Homecoming. I just know you're going to have SO MUCH fun :o)

Ann Marie said...

Homecoming on HAlloween?? SO FUN!
I LOVED making up stuff to answer boys to dances.. your idea is soo cute! I remember we always had gross or embarrassing things like digging through cat litter filled with tootsie rolls. Glad yours is such a clean and fun one! :)

CELEBRATE!

PS: So.. is it costume instead of dress?

CB said...

That was a WAY cute way to answer Natalie!! Love the picture at the bottom too!
I am also surprised Homecoming is on Halloween - How fun!

Marily said...

Hi Natalie! It was fun to read your blog. Aaah, the days of school dances. Maybe I'll have to do something fun like that to ask my husband on a date. Why not, right? :)

Zach said...

You know what I just realized, you haven't posted on my blog IN AGES! I just want to know what happened to one of my faithful readers. So glad to finally find yours.

Geevz said...

Fun! I hope you guys have a great time!