Monday, October 12, 2009

Reasons that Ratalie is Real Happy!!!

1. Who could wear these and not be happy????
Oh my gosh they are so comfortable, I'm IN LOVE!!!!
I may never take them off! 2. Yellow + Dress + $8 = Ratalie Love!
3. I love my friends, they are so fun!
I am seriously so blessed to have such good influences all around me!!!


4. This hat is AMAZING.

My shades that don't belong to me but are now mine make me smile.
And I love doing "the lips!"

5. Track number 16 on my playlist, its called Thug Story, go listen to it RIGHT NOW! Funniest thing I've ever heard!

Stay tuned!
Since I'm currently in Cali partying like it's 1999, we're going to have the pleasure of welcoming a VERY special guest poster!!! You're not going to want to miss this!
Have a Marvelous Monday!!!!

8 comments:

Busy Bee Lauren said...

Your hat is so so cute! Love it!

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA Natalie and Sarah know how to SHOP:) Love you dear!!

Unknown said...

Where in California are you? P.S. The yellow dress is tres fantastique.

● C E L I N A ● said...

THAT DRESS is soooo freaking cute!

Chloe said...

I love your hat AND your dress!! They are great!!

Ann Marie said...

LOVE the dress!

CB said...

WAIT - WHOA - REWIND!!!

You are in Disneyland without me!!?? What??

Seriously! Hope you are having a blast!

00 Doner said...

YAY for Happy!!! :)