Thursday, October 8, 2009

Comment Candy Part Four

Okay I know I've dragged this out forever, my apologies!!!!

Okay, Miss Kristen!!!!
She's an beautiful, newlywed student!
I love how she shares a little piece of her bliss with the blogworld!
A great post by Kristen:
My Happy Place
I loved this!!!
It inspires me to look for the simple pleasures!
Go visit Kristen!!!

Next we have Amy!!!
Wife, stepmom and student, Amy can do it all!!!
Love this post:
Dear Kidlet
Kidlet is the blogname of Amy's step daughter.
This post shows just hard Amy tries to make things all good for her family!
Also, all of her Stepmom Confessions posts are excellent!
Go read!!!

Our next recipient has the greatest name ever!!!
Natalie is GORGEOUS, talented and goofy!!
ALL her posts CRACK ME UP
but this one:
Oh, it is Love
is especially entertaining!!!!
(Btw, those were my questions she was answering!)
Go read her blog and be prepared to laugh your booty off!

Last but not least we have Melissa!
She is an amazing single mother!!
This post:
Date With My Little Love
really captures the essence of mom and Jack.
Go Read Now!

Well we've finally reached the end of Comment Candy!!
And I don't know about you, but I'm exhausted!!!!
Hmm I know!!
I'll reward myself with a trip to California!!!!
Awesome!!!
Love love love!!!

3 comments:

Ann Marie said...

What?? California for reals??
I wanna go!!!!!!!!!
Are you going to give Disneyland another go?

Have a fabulous weekend!

Geevz said...

Have great time!

Kristin said...

thanks natalie! you're so sweet! :) have fun in Cali!