Wednesday, October 7, 2009

NATALIE'S NEWS FLASH

WE INTERRUPT OUR USUAL PROGRAMMING TO INFORM YOU OF AN EVENT OF UTMOST IMPORTANCE!!!!!!!
I got asked to Homecoming!!!!!!!!!!!
I come home last night and this map is on my doorstep wrapped around a red rose!Along with this:
And the hunt began, I followed the map to my shed and found this L wrapped around another rose!!!!


Then in my pool area was this A along with ANOTHER rose!!!


Then finally in my playhouse, I find this, along with a vase FULL of roses!!!!!!


Can you figure out who asked me???
Yes!!! It was my dear friend Alex!!!!!!
So you all know that my middle name is Rose and that I LOVE LOVE LOVE roses!!!!
Definately my favorite flower!!!!
I've always dreamed of a boy giving me roses!!!
Of course, he chose to do this on a night where I looked like CRAP!
Awesome....


As you can see from the picture, I'm VERY happy and excited about this!!!!
Stay tuned to see how I answer Alex!!!!
Have a Thundering Thursday!!!!

11 comments:

Emily said...

yay for HS dances!! love it!

Chloe said...

Oooh!! it's so beautiful!!I've never seen so many roses together!!
It seems that Alex is great! haha
I'm so glad for you!!! Keep us informed!!

Nancy Face said...

SQUEEEEEEE!!!

I'm SOOO excited for you! This is just fantabulous and awesome! :D

Shelby Lou said...

yes yes yes yes yes yes yes!!!!!! i looooooooove this! :D Want to hear something on how I asked/answered?

I asked... I said... I'd FLIP and be tickled PINK if you went to sadies with me! Then I decorated his room with thousands of pink balloons and streamers.. and flipped everything upside down.. stuck socks to the ceiling.. and everything.

He replied... I'd be BLUE if I didn't go to sadies with you. Then decorated my room blue. JUST never let a boy in your room. He put glitter in my shoes...

Unknown said...

OMG! That is so cute! How charming!

TLC said...

{{{SCREAMS}}}}

NAT...I'm 1000 times jumping happy for you! This is SO {{{SOoOOOoo}}}
exciting and WHAT AN AWESOME way to be asked!

Isnt getting roses the best???!!???

Oh I just cant wait for your reply.
XOXOX girlie and I couldnt be more excited for you!

CB said...

{{{{WHOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO}}}}}}}!!!!!!
I am so excited for you!
The roses are beautiful, you are so lovely, and the way he asked was darling!!

LOVE IT!!!!!

AmyK said...

How stinking fun! What a super cool quest-y way to ask you to go!

Natalie said...

ohhh that was always my favorite part about dances..asking/answering.

never liked the actual dance part hehehe.

Christina Eve Lewis said...

Nat!! I'm so excited for you!! Take a million pictures!! That was very cute of him!! Love your face, girl!

Bekah Jennings said...

Hey, I didn't know this had happened yet! Yeah for you, and yeah for Alex asking you in such a cute way!