Friday, January 22, 2010

A Parade, My Decor, Oh and I'm a G

Yeah I've been MIA this week....life has gotten crazy!!!!
Between school, blood drive, Les Mis rehearsal and being a normal human being....there's not alot of time left over. But heres a little somethin somethin to hold you all over. On Monday, Westwood Stuco was in our towns MLK parade.
Isn't our "banner" awesome?
Love it!
Barely awake.

Me and my Bethany!


Oh Steven! We love him.


So alot of bloggers out there post pictures of your cute houses and your decorating jobs yadda yadda yadda. Well....there is only one room in my house that reflects me.

The Woman Cave.
AKA my bedroom.
So I thought I'd just give you a little taste of my room.
This little lovelie houses all my purses belts and junk.
From left to right:
*The N book was my 12th birthday present from my amazing sister Bekah! It's completely homemade and is 12 year old Natalie in a nut shell!
*The awesome Natalie sign in the background was my Christmas present from Brina, again homemade! Love it!
*The picture of me and Tyler....
Remember my post about Winter Formal and how me and Ty were dancing by ourselves at dinner and my friends were taking pictures of us?...yeah. Kair took that picture, Jessica printed it out, put it in my frame and gave it to me for Christmas. Hahaha!
*The super cute white frame was my birthday present from the awesome Ann! Yes I am such a slacker and haven't put a picture in it yet....but the frame is so cute that it's worth displaying, pictureless and all!! I will get a picture in there soon!!!!!
*In the very front is a little picture of the whole Stuco family at Winter Formal.
*And the Knight in Shining Armor......is a story for another time.
So sometimes I like to pretend I'm a gangsta.

Peace out yo!

3 comments:

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

Peace out to you too, homey!

Geevz said...

I love the corner :)

Ann Marie said...

Cute stuff!
Your friend got an awesome picture of you and Tyler! :)

You are a busy girl! :)
Have fun in all the moments.. don't stress about blogging!