Thursday, January 14, 2010

Hollerrrrrr!!!!!!!

I GOT IT!!!!!!!!!
I RatalieNose, will be playing the part of
Madame Thenardier!!!!
If you haven't seen Les Miserables:
Madame T and her husband Monsieur T are the villians that you love to hate. They're sleazy, crude and funny as heck!!!
The boy who plays my "husband" is HILARIOUS!!!!
He should be really fun to work with!
I'm super excited for this chance I've been given!
Another awesome thing:
My younger sister Annie was casted as Young Eponine!
You know what that means????
I'm her mother!!!!!!
So our family is very excited with how things turned out!!!!
What good news do you have????

13 comments:

kimmy said...

Congrats girlie!!! Have fun in the role.. :D

Anonymous said...

Girrrrrllll! Rock it out! You totally deserve the part!

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

Congrats! You rock!
I'm excited for you. Keep us all posted.

Maureen said...

that's awesome! congratulations!

boots said...

OH COGRATS! i am sure you will do great! xoxo boot

Ann Marie said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I want to come and see you!
Do you think my husband will let me fly to AZ to see a HS play?
I wish!!!!!

Your going to love it.. so happy for you! Happy weekend Natalie! XO

Kristin said...

WOW! THat is so exciting! There is such a great feeling when you know you got a part that you wanted! Congrats! You'll do great!
Those funny, unique parts are my favorite to play! You'll steal the show!

Chloe said...

That's great!! I'm so glad for you!!
I know you'll do it great :)
You're the best!!

Chloe
http://mynewlifeasahousewife.blogspot.com

Camille said...

Les Mis is hands down one of the best musicals ever produced, and I am so delighted that you get such a neat part! I would love to be there to see it. When does it run?

AmyK said...

Yay!!! Congratulations! You'll be awesome in it!

jeanette langford said...

I cannot wait to see the play you doll.'Jeanette

CB said...

WAYYYYYYYY EXCITEDDDDDD FOR YOU!!!!!

CONGRATS@!!!!!

Christina Eve Lewis said...

Good job, Nat!! Let me know details of when it is so I can come watch you if I'm in town!