Saturday, January 16, 2010

Crazy Kids and a Cowch

So the other day Jessica was driving down Brown and Horne and saw this awesome Cowch.
She told me about it and we KNEW we had to go take pictures.
And here's what we got: Yeah its blurry but at least they're in the air.
And daaang Rusty's got hops!






I'm laughing by the way...

His face made my day.



I thought of the wicked King Noah when I saw this.

B-ritt and Sammy playing patty-cake.

My friends are so cute!

Flexing their triceps brachii, heck yes I've been paying attention in anatomy!

Rusty was naughty.

No comment.

Can I just say that I have the best guy friends ever?


This one made me so happy!!!!


I love how Brittni's the only one making a normal face.







Have a happy MLK Day!!!!!!!

10 comments:

Shelby Lou said...

These pictures are so funny!

I miss High School sometimes..

You are da best!

sarah.elizabeth<3 said...

bahaha. even rusty looks tiny in the chair. his feet don't even touch the ground. lol. how fun. you guys are hilarious. :]

✩Molly✩ said...

so cute. :) you look a little cozy with that boy ;)

Anonymous said...

um natalie im a little depressed that you were so close to my house and didn't come say hi!! it would've made my night. oh well next time i'll be there with you :) love ya girl :D

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

Wow, I hope you guys and start doing some activities that are fun.
Sheesh, try to smile once in awhile.
CUTE!
Love that couch!

Mormon Bachelor Pad said...

I've always wanted a "Wicked King Noah" pic... is this still on the side of the road somewhere?

-j

Anonymous said...

Hilarious! This is totally something my friends and I would do, haha!

CB said...

That is the most freakin awesome thing ever!! I would love to take that all over and take pictures on it.
You guys are all way tooo Cute for words!

CB said...

That is the most freakin awesome thing ever!! I would love to take that all over and take pictures on it.
You guys are all way tooo Cute for words!

Chloe said...

hahaha those pictures are the best!!
Love them!! They are so funny!!
My favorite is the last one!!