Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas Came a Day Late this Year

Well friends, Christmas has come and gone and it was fabulous!!!!
I have some pictures because Santa brought me this little lovely: Her name is Cammie and I adore her.
However, an unexpected present that flew into my life a couple hours ago is going to keep me from uploading pictures for a week or so because......
I'm going to Houston tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I get to go see my Julie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am STOKED.
S-T-O-K-E-D
Like you don't even understand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So obviously....life here at EverybodyNose will pick back up when I return home in a weeks time.
So this gives you more time to leave a comment on the below post.
Christmas Comment Candy will be sweeter because you get to wait for it!!!
Love love love you all!!!!!!
Alyssa Willis

5 comments:

Shelby Lou said...

sweet camera!! :D

✩Molly✩ said...

is going to willingly admit, i am jealous of your camera.

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

Hope you are having fun in Houston! My daughter and her hubby moved to here from there.....kinda sounds like a Dr. Seuss story doesn't it? Anway, nice camera and it will be great to see all the photos tht you took on your trip.
Hope you have a very great New Year!

Ann Marie said...

Nice Camera!! ~ And I am soo happy you get to see your friend! Those things are HAPPY indeed!

Happy New year!!XO

CB said...

Have fun! And with your sweet new camera I can't wait to see all your pictures!!

Happy New Year!!!