Friday, December 11, 2009

Honesty Shmonesty

The amazing Molly from Red Rawlin's was kind enough to bestow this fabulous award upon me!
I'm not going to lie, I pride myself on being an honest person, so this award made my day!!!
As part of the deal I now have to tell you
10 True Things About Myself That You May Not Know
Yes I'm going to be VERY honest...so be prepared.
1. For YEARS, I sat in school and thought:
"Wow I will NEVER be a teacher, I could NOT do that!!!!"
And yet, I'd always find myself taking the class I was in and imagining myself as the teacher of it and how things would go. It wasn't until my freshman year that it finally dawned on me...Teaching is your destiny Natskee!!!

2. I don't hate the dentist.
I LOATHE the dentist!!!
I come home every time crying my eyes out!!

3. If I weren't me, I don't think I'd be friends with me.

4. I really love this picture because of the adoring look on his face....
*sighs dreamily*
Even if he was told to do that.....



5. My hatred and disdain for cheerleaders stems from the bitterness I have for not making the cheer team my freshman year. I tried out, didn't make it and have been hatin' on those peppy, skirt wearin' skanks ever since!!!!
(Disclaimer: I dislike the role of cheerleaders, not the people themselves. Some of my favorite people in the entire world also happen to be cheerleaders.)

6. Sometimes I turn lights on and off with my tongue.
Who cares about germs???

7. I am a couple watcher.
I LOVE watching a guy and girl that are into each other!!!
(As long as they're not being nasty.)
But I don't really like watching strangers....that's gross.
But my friends...LOVE it!!!
Don't ask me why!!
8. I've always wanted to play the role of a villian in a show, and it looks like I just might get my wish!!! Westwood's musical for this year is Les Miserables, and I am going to audition for the rold of Madame Thenardier!!! She and her husband are terrible people! They steal and rip people off constantly! Madame is crude, obnoxious, and larger than life. I think she'd be SOOO fun to play!!!

9. I once slept with a package of Oreos under my pillow.

10. 90% of the time, I don't put covers on toilets. (See #6)
Well this was fun!
I'm not in the mood to pass it on, but if you want to do the tag, feel free!
Love you all!!
Alyssa Zazueta

9 comments:

Chloe said...

First to comment!! YAY!
I'm glad you received that award!! :) You deserve it!
Were those Oreos comfortable? ;)
I love being a teacher!! And I think you'll also enjoy this profession!

Geevz said...

Awesome! You will be an excellent teacher. How can you loath the dentist? It's my favorite! And I think you'd make an excellent villian. Good luck!

AmyK said...

I don't usually do toilet seat covers either...
And on a related note, I secretly love it when I get to a public toilet and the seat is still up from when it was last cleaned. That means I'm the first one to use it! Woot!

And I've taken pictures of strangers before when they're holding hands...
Maybe I should post one of the pictures on my blog! Haha!

AmyK said...

Okayyy, you can see the picture on my blog tomorrow! Bahaha!

Emily said...

your weird.... haha with your tounge?? really?? i dont use seat covers either....

Maureen said...

When I was in high school, I always thought it would be fun to play a villain in a show as well. Sadly the teacher in charge of drama club didn't like me very much so I never even made chorus (until he quit and we got a new director, then I got in :)

I love Les Miserables, though! Good luck with your audition! I mean... break a leg!

Jen Sue Wild said...

Oh my heck you are a funny silly girl!! Love that you slept with Oreos under your pillow.

CB said...

What a crack up - I love all your honest statements except the toilet one - ha ha. I am a germ freak - but the light switch didn't bug me...go figure!

Congrats on the award - You deserve it!

P.S. I love to eat cookies in bed but have never slept with oreo's under my pillow - Hhhmmm going to have to try that :D

● C E L I N A ● said...

3. If I weren't me, I don't think I'd be friends with me.

probably the greatest comment of all time.