Sunday, December 20, 2009

Tag! I'm it.

So the beyond awesome Natalie Ingram tagged me with this like forever ago but I've been lame and haven't read everyone's blogs for weeks so here I am repenting.
1. Post a picture that makes you cringe. Yeah this is pretty self-explanatory right?
N.A.S.T.Y.

2. Two pictures that you could stare at all day.
I think we both (Sarah and I) look soo cute in this!!
And Sarah's arms are fabulous!
I aspire to have muscles like hers.
Usually when I take pictures with my gorgeous friends I always feel like I pale in comparison (not that I should be comparing) but with this one, I feel like we're equally hottttt!!

So I think technically I'm supposed to use pictures that are mine...but I did make this collage with picasa...so we'll just go with it.
Yeah.
I drool everytime I look at this.
And I stare for minutes at a time.
No joke.

3. Choose one picture that shows your dreams or aspirations.
Call me a cheesy sentimental fool, but I dream about having a boy look at me like this!
I dream of him knowing every single little thing about me, and loving me anyways.
I dream of marrying him, whoever he is, in the temple and being with him forever.
4. Tag and link to four bloggers and say why they inspire you:
1. My sister Emily (Brett and Em's Adventures)
I've always wanted to be like Emily. I want to dress like her, sing like her, be funny like her. She has the most amazing work ethic and will not stop until what needs to be done is done.
2. My sister Bekah (Jennings Story)
Bekah is the best example to me.
For what?
Everything.
For being a wife, a mother, and a person in general.
There is nothing she can't do!!!
3. My "sister" Kim (Kimberly)
Kim is a go-getter.
And she stands by her decisions.
Whether its being an EFY counselor, a new plan to get healthy or a calling in the church.
She never gives up!
4. The freakin' awesome Geneva (Hazardous Undertakings)
She can do ANYTHING!!!!
She's a friggin' triathlete???
If that's not inspiring then I don't know what is.
And don't forget the fact that she teaches JR. HIGH.
Code word for hell!!!!
And anyone else who wants to do this, go for it!!!
Alyssa Rheingans

4 comments:

Shelby Lou said...

hehehe. love you. i also love your jacob collage

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

That was cute! Darling personality!!!! Your pictures are cute too, I think you are the cutest.

Ann Marie said...

I LOVE this tag! Too cute!

I'm glad you want a boy to look at you like that.. and take you to the temple! Good goals Nat!

I love that you admire your sisters so much.. :)

I hope I get to meet you one day...

Geevz said...

I don't know how I made it on that list. You are too sweet.