Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Ratalie's Dictionary- Part Two


Next in our dictionary we have the hilarious Jen from Sprite's Keeper.

Question: How many pizookies can you eat in one sitting? IMPRESS ME!
Answer: Well I've never really tried for a big number, most I've ever eaten is two. But I could probably max it up to three.
Yeah, I know, not that impressive.
Jen's word: Sarcastic
Examples: Jen has mastered the delicate art of sarcasm! It's hilarious! But she also knows when to keep it real. I love it!


Oh Yay we get to talk about Camille next!

Question: What's your favorite shirt in your closet?
Answer: Hold on, let me go check.
Okay I'm back.
've decided that my current favorites are all six of my plain white Hanes mens v-neck T-shirts.
Bah! No joke!
If you'd asked about my favorite dress then I'd tell you that its my new zebra dress.
Its amazing!

Camille's word: Unique
Example: Just read her writings, she's one in a million! You could search the earth for a thousand years and you'd never find someone else quite like Camille!

Next up we have the lovely Laynee!
Question: What's been one of your favorite parts of life so far?
Answer: Becoming an aunt!!! I absoloutely love it!!!!!

Laynee's word: Melodious
Example: Here's the definition according to dictionary. com:
1. of the nature of or characterized by melody; tuneful.
2. producing melody; sweet-sounding; musical.
Laynee has a BEAUTIFUL voice! It's absoloutely wonderful! But not only that, everything about her is sweet, carrying and lovely. Just like the word.

And lastly for today: the amazing Chloe, from My Happy Ending.
Question One: What are your plans for next year?
Answer One: School year? Well I'll be taking Anatomy, Trig, Choir, Seminary, Student Council, English and Chinese/Mandarin. My position in Stuco is Director of Cultural Affairs.


Question Two: What's your favorite movie?
Answer Two: Oh I have SO many!!! I ADORE Disney so we'll go with Pochahontas!!

Question Three: Favorite actor/actress?
Answer Three: Actress: Reese Witherspoon, Actor: Anyone foxy.

Question Four: First kiss, who where how?
Answer: I think I've touched on this before, but I'll touch on it again. My first kiss was kind of a fiasco, to tell you the truth. I'll just leave it at that.

Chloe's word: Inquisitive
Example: She's always learning about the world around her. She's bilingual and very smart!
More names to come!
Happy Tuesday!

4 comments:

Geevz said...

zebra dress?!! Ten kinds of jealous! Why is there not a picture of the amazingness?

Ann Marie said...

I love the "words" you dish out.. I can see a little about the people I have no clue who they are..

I want to see this Zebra dress too!

I am off to camping until next week.. I will catch up with your blog when I get back! Hope you have a great weekend!

AmyK said...

So, I've decided that you need to post more often, 'cause you crack me the heck up. Kthx :]

Nancy Face said...

Yay for pizookies and Pocahontas! Love them both! :D