Friday, June 26, 2009

"No Need to Say Goodbye"

My best friend since birth is moving to Texas on Sunday.
Her name is Julie.
That's her on the far left in the white jacket.
I can't even tell you how much I'm going to miss her.
So I'm not gonna try, instead I'm going to show you some pictures of our good times and tell you why I love and adore her.
A big part of it is that we've just been friends for so long....
"In the Beginning, there was Natalie and Julie...."
When we're together, we're not afraid to be ourselves, so sometimes we sorta...let loose!!
Through thick and thin we've been there for one another!
We understand each other's (Read: She understands my) Craziness!


Some of my favorite nick names have come from our six and a half million inside jokes!
(ie: Batman, Little John, Theresa, Peanut Butter, Kharma ect. ect.)

We sing songs.
And dance crazy dances.
And think we're awesome.
Cause we are!
Duh!!!
Julie has always been the best example to me!
When I cry, she holds me till I get it out, then makes me laugh.
We've made so many plans together!
Some of which we've actually carried out!!
She lets me make up her life story!
(I've probably rearranged her marriage about 980 times)
We're basically like the Dynamic Duo!
She's tough! Beneath that cute, sweet exterior is a girl tough as nails who can do anything!!!!!
She has the most beautiful smile! It seriously lights up the room!
She ALWAYS has a positive attitude!!!
She's one of the few people I'll listen to when I need to calm down, relax or stop my rubbish.
She's one of those people that you can't not like!
She makes the best facial expressions EVER!!!
These are just some of the amazing things that make up the beautiful amazing Julie!
I sure love ya girl!!!!!
Thanks for the last 16 years of absoloute fabulousness!
Here's to MANY MANY more to come!!!!

6 comments:

CB said...

Loved all the pictures and the really GREAT tribute to a SUPER friend!
That will be hard having her move but your friendship will be lifelong!!

Emily said...

oh wish i could be there to comfort you. i remember when caitlin moved away... so sad. but life does goon and everything will work out. promise, call me if u need someone to cry with, lately i have been up for a good cry anytime... birth control.... love you

Lindsey said...

It's always sad to loose a friend to a move. Good luck! You can always stop by and play at my place if you get lonely :o)

Ann Marie said...

I love the pictures as well!

My BFF moved far away, and thanks to blogs and many phone calls, we are always in touch. If it's a true friendship..it will withstand the miles.. :)

~ And now.. you have a reson to visit Texas!! :)

Anonymous said...

She will be dearly missed, that Julie. I love that girl. But she's still here. A part of her will always be here. And I'm always here if you ever need anything, Nat.

Alyssa

Nancy Face said...

Your pictures are so happy and great! What a blessing it is to have such an amazing friend! I hope you can keep in touch and visit each other! :)