Thursday, June 18, 2009

Because RatalieNose is Picture Happy

We finally downloaded some pictures from Emily's wedding. Here are some of my favorites! The Bridesmaids!
Marlie, Erin, Kenzlee, Kylie, Yours Truly, Kim, Jadey

Grand Merkleys!


Kenzlee!

Jadey!


My Sister Kim
Silly Bridesmaids

Emily and her bridesmaids at the wedding dinner!

Love my daddy!
My gorgeous sister-in-law Miranda!

*Stay tuned*
Pretty soon here I'll be introducing a brand spankin new feature and two very important people!

10 comments:

Ann Marie said...

I love all of the pictures!
You are glowing. You can tell it's a happy-special day!

I love the flowers in the hair.. It gives it a cute touch!

Shayla said...

LOVE 'em!! So cute!! You're such a doll ♥

Busy Bee Lauren said...

Such cute cute pictures! You are such a pretty bridesmaid!

Chloe said...

You look gorgeous!!! I love the pictures!!!

Chloe

AmyK said...

Fab pictures! You look great!

Emily said...

love the pics. you looked and are so beautiful miss thang! miss you sis!

Kristin said...

oh my gosh. Is Kimothy really your sister? LOVE HER! This is an excellent discovery!

✩Molly✩ said...

thanks for sharing the pictures, makes me feel like i was there. Love the pic with you and your Dad. Tell him "hi" for me :)

Nancy Face said...

What fun pictures! I especially love the one of you and your dad! :)

● C E L I N A ● said...

OH How fun, you look beautiful, and it looks like you had a blast.