Sunday, June 7, 2009

Ratalie's Dictionary-Part One


A few weeks ago, I was at a Girl's Night and we were discussing this:

If I had a dictionary, and I had to put a picture under every word, whose picture would be under which word? Who is the definition of each word?
The idea intrigued me, so I went around the group, assigning words for everyone. The word that all my friends assigned me was Spontaneous.
Since I enjoyed this so much, I thought I'd do the same for you my amazing blog friends!

So if you commented on This Post, then you will be getting a word assigned to you and an example of how you are that word. And I will also answer your question(s)!

*Disclaimer* I don't know all of you as well as I'd like to, so if your word doesn't describe you like you think it should then I'm sorry! I'm doing my best!*


First off, we have the amazing Shayla!
She's one of my newer blog friends and I already adore her!!!!!!

Question: What is your number 1 totaly top favorite song right now?
Answer: Well, it is ALWAYS changing but at the moment, it is The Great Escape by Boys Like Girls.

Shayla's word: Supportive
Example: This Post


Next up, my dear friend Alyssa!
Question One: What's up with that picture? Is it random or someone we know?
Answer: Its Random, I found it on the internet and LOVE it!

Question Two: Why haven't you dedicated an entire post to me yet?
Answer: Lyss, I've only done that a couple times and it was for birthdays, yours is in a couple months....and trust me, it'll be good!!!!

Alyssa's word: Bold
Example: Alyssa NEVER hesitates and just goes for it! She's not afraid of what other people think about her and pushes through until she accomplishes her goals.


Thirdly, the fabulous Cherie!
Question: If you could be cast as the leading lady in any movie, what would it be?
Answer: Five bucks you were expecting me to say Twilight well I'm not one to disappoint!

Cherie's word: Genuine
Examples: Every post she writes, every comment she leaves, you can tell that she really means what she says.


Okay the last one for today is the fabulous Susannah Jane!
Oh I how I love this girl!
Question: What is the meaning of life?
Answer: I think that the answer varies depending on the person, for me, the meaning of life is improving yourself and becoming the person that God intended you to be.

Suz's word: Sweet
Example: The things she does and doesn't say. She's never critical or mean. She thinks about others so much more than herself. She'd do anything for her family and friends.


So you get the gist of how this is all gonna go down.
More definitions to come!
Everyone have a fabulous week!

10 comments:

Nancy Face said...

What a great idea! I love it! :)

Susannah Jane said...

This is my favorite post....ever.

Shayla said...

So cute!! Love this idea! You are awesome & super sweet! ♥

PS. The type of teenagers I'm talking about in my post are awful, and live alone... I guarantee you are 100% better than them! The ones who live across from me, SO sweet, don't worry, I'm not prejudice against you youngins :)

Ann Marie said...

You are seriously the most creative 16 year old I know..
Seriously! I love this post too!

Kim said...

this is such a cute idea! i loved when we were talking about and you were like "kim am i spontaneous? I always thought i was predictable.." and I said, "yes Nat you are both, but it is good no matter what you are!" I love this idea, you are so dang creative!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Nat! Good word for me, I think. And I'm glad I got the answer to my question. I've been wondering that for a while and now I have something amazing to look forward to for my birthday. Can you believe I'll be 17 in just over 3 months?! (And by just over I mean 1 day over.) Craziness!!

Alyssa

Kristin said...

Ok first comment from me, but I just had to say that I absolutely love your blog name RatalieNose. SO clever. Saw you on Lauren's page and saw you on the side bar on my cute friend KIM's page and had to come say hi! I also thought this post was so creative! YOu seem like such a smart and creative girl. I wish I was more like that! I love adding fun knew blogs to my list and you are my new favorite! :)

TLC said...

Oh toots, you are SO creative! I, 100% LOVE this idea.

Sprite's Keeper said...

Very cool! I've certainly never seen anything like this before!

● C E L I N A ● said...

there is a chance I will steal this idea from you.