Thursday, February 5, 2009

This Is Not Abandonment

It's "Natalie's having 'One of THOSE Weeks'" and so she is taking a brief hiatus.
My sincerest apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.
The reason for this post at all?
The author of my
once advised me to post freuently and regularly.
And since I will be doing neither for the time being I thought I'd let ya'll know so that I don't lose my few faithful readers!
So anywho,
Happy Trails,
May the Good Lord Bless You and Keep You
and so on
and so forth.

7 comments:

Bekah Jennings said...

Nat,
Good idea to let us know! Um, the link to "FavoriteBlogofAllTime" is wrong when you click on it--it should be www.archiveslives.com, since it isn't at blogspot. Also, I think you meant to write jenningsstory.blogspot.com as your favorite... :)

✩Molly✩ said...

Lol, Bekah you are hilarious :)

and Natalie, thanks for the update. I always try to do the same on my blog. :)i promise to keep reading when you return ;)

-Molly

Camille said...

Oh dear! This sounds worrisome. I hope you're okay. And that was nice of you to say my blog is your favourite---there's lots of better ones out there, you know...

Anyway, come back soon, and I hope everything is okay with you! Enjoy your break, but don't make it TOO long!

RatalieNose said...

All right All right I fixed the link.
Bekah-Yours is my
"FavoriteBlogThatInvolvesChildren"
I'm sure you feel so much better now!

Nancy Face said...

Sometimes you've just GOT to take a break...seriously! :)

Ann Marie said...

I needed a break this week too. I felt bad, but Family is most important..
I'll keep coming back.
Your one cool chic.

PS: I love your comments. You are always soo sweet!

Hot Diggity Daws said...

Oh dear, I had to laugh as you took 3 days off, after a very serious letter of notification from the editor. Hmm, well It was a very enjoyable return. Thanks