Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The Men in My Life


In Honor of

The Most Pointless Holiday of the Year.

Aka Valentines Day

I thought I'd show you some of the boys (and men) that I love!

(Thanks to AnnMarie for the idea.)


Zaccy Poo!

DO I EVEN NEED TO SAY ANYTHING??
I THOUGHT NOT!


John Krasinski
AKA
Jim Halpert
Oh, how much Joy can one man bring into a girl's life?
Between his pranks on Dwight and his Love for Pam.......
Immeasurable.

A.C. Slater

Nuff' Said

Zack Morris

Did I mention that I LOVE Saved By the Bell??


Matt freakin Damon

Only this man, could make a crazy assasin look

HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mathew Fox
AkA
Dr. Jack Shephard
I don't care if you take too many pills,
I don't care that you're doing what Ben The Crazy tells you to do,
I always have and always will love you.


Josh Holloway
AkA
James Sawyer
Did someone just turn the heat up in here?
Oh wait.
That's him.

Yes, you are a scoundrel.
But you're beautiful.
And brave.
And strong.
The End.

George Clooney
The man is Timeless!
He looks just as good now as he did twenty years ago!

Oh David Archuleta

I fasted and prayed for you to win AI last season.

Well actually I didn't.

I should have.

Anywho.

Love you,

Love your voice,

Love that your speaking voice is higher than mine.



NameLessHunkofHotttness!




Now, this wouldn't be a post about the best men ever if I didn't include these guys!

The Handsome Specimen on the left is my big brother Brent.
He's one of the funniest, most thoughtful and hard working guys I've ever met.
When I was 8 and he was 16, he Baptized me into the Church.
While serving his mission in Brazil, he sent me the greatest letters that truly inspired me!
With his wit, charm and hard work he can accomplish anything!
Now the guy on the right.
That's my daddy.
I'd call him Super Dad but that would be the understatement of the year!
There isn't anything this man can't do!
As if being the father of 7 wasn't enough, he's also always serving in the Church and is the BEST Papo
(grandpa in Hawaiian) Ever to his 3 (almost 4) beautiful grandchildren!
There isn't anything my Dad wouldn't do for his family!
He's always there to give love, counsel and advice even when its been a long hard day.
So Zac and all them may be cute,
But they've got nothin on the men in my life!

9 comments:

Geevz said...

I saw the pic of su papito and got a happy smile. He does rock.

Busy Bee Lauren said...

Ok, so we have similar tastes!

1. I love Zac :)
2. I love Jim :)
3. I looooooove Jack! Girl, can we please talk about LOST? I am in love with Jack...so bad.

Ann Marie said...

Whoo-hoo! Thanks for the shout out and the list!!! Your list is so fun! I think Matt Damon is a hot one for sure! Zac is cute.. But maybe I feel like he's to young for me since my 7 yr old drools over him...

We watch the same shows! I love-love the office! Mostly the bantor between jim and dwight, but I love each character!
Lost.. It's weird this season.. But we are still following it. I can appreciate Sawyer and Jack both, but if I was stranded on that island ( and not married ) I would probably go after Sawyer. I liked the bad boys..:)

I love your tribute to your Brother and Dad. That seriously was candy-sweet.. You are a doll and I'm going to think of you when I watch lost tonight! :)

Camille said...

Cute post. Of all the movie stars, JIM is my fave.

Anonymous said...

OK you truly picked the HOT men of all ages (except you forgot Brad Pitt??) - the SAVED BY THE BELL men made me laugh - That was a long time ago but they are good looking guys.
Mostly I loved your tribute to your brother and your father - How great to have such wonderful men in your life!

Holly Janeen said...

i tried ALL WEEK to post on your last entry and my computer was lame and wouldnt let me.
so let me comment on that one first.

THANKS! i love analyzing people, too. its good times.

okay, no onto commenting on THIS post.

i laughed so hard when i read that you fasted and prayed for David Archuletta to win! i totally have a crush on the kid. LOVE HIM. its just wrong that he lost. WRONG!!!!
and also...
i happen to adore your dad, too. fabulous man. someone that i consider my foster father since i dont have a living one. he was at my sealing in the temple... and one of the greatest roll models and mentors in my life during high school. I LOVE HIM. i agree... none of the movie stars compare to the men in your real life :)

Hot Diggity Daws said...

Okay, Okay, so you made me feel really good because I could feel you on all but one of the men. I don't know who that Zaccy Poo is...yes I am showing my age! :O)

Without a doubt, these men of muscle and beauty have nothing on the men in your life. As I recall Brent had some serious muscles...

No wait, I digress.

Truly your dad takes the cake for one of the most classy, spectacular, Christ-like men ever known to walk the earth! He does so much for others, while doing a stellar job raising 7 children! Oh the lessons we can all learn from him! :) If I didn't have my dad I would absolutely pick yours!

Sarah S. Foote said...

Wendy told me about your cute blog and I had to come check-it out myself.
Thanks for the Valentines Eye Candy. And I have to echo Wendy's comments on President Lewis aka your Dad.

I choose to celebrate Arizona Statehood day as an alternative to V-day.

Nancy Face said...

You have GOOD TASTE! :)

Ty baptized Zach Face...I love it when big brothers do that! :)