Wednesday, June 30, 2010

I Luffff My Life!!!!

So I haven't had time to post lately because Julie, my BFF is here from Texas!!! Already, we've had SO.MUCH.FUN. Lunch dates, boy dates, movies, swimming oh and uh having our car break down twice. Awesome. But truly!
So this'll just be a quick post but I HAD to say.....
I LOVE THIS MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have NEVER left a Twilight movie happy!
I always leave cranky and annoyed.
But last night I left on Cloud 9!
This new director is brilliant!!!!
Things I loved:

*Jacob's Abs
*Jacob's Face
*Jacob
*EDWARD DIDN'T REPULSE ME LIKE HE USUALLY DOES
*Jasper and Rosalie's stories = YES!!!!!!
*More Emmet = YESS!!!!
*The Sex Talk scene = DYING LAUGHING!!!!
*New Victoria actually did a good job!
*Riley was fabulous!!
*Dakota Fanning is a boss!
*Bella gets prettier every movie.
*Ashley Greene (Alice) is fabulous. Flawless. Love her.
*I loved the inclusion of details from the Bree Tanner book. If you haven't read it, hurry and go to breetanner.com before they take it down. Read it. That's an order.
*I HATE Leah!!! Which means the actress did a great job. Bless her.
*Seth is a DOLL!!!

Okay so I liked alot of things. I was SO pleasantly surprised! I'm still overjoyed!
Have a great week!
More adventures later!

4 comments:

AmyK said...

Haha! Glad you liked the movie for once ;)
And glad you're having sooo much fun!!

✩Molly✩ said...

with your raves I might actually bring myself to see the movie :)

Glad you are having a good summer amidst the car trouble--- I HATE car trouble.

Chloe said...

Oh, I have to wait until Sunday!! Boo.
I couldn't go yesterday...
I can't wait!!!

CB said...

You are too cute!!
It was actually my least favorite of the three but I still loved it!!!!
The lines at our theater were out of this world - they were NOT like that for the first two movies - It was insane at midnight - Wow!!!!