Friday, June 25, 2010

High School Happiness

Believe it or not, there is such a thing!!
Thank goodness.
In fact, this year, the happiness has been equal to or MORE than the horrors, which is amazing! I think it's because even if you have less happy than horror, the happy means more, thus creating equilibrium.
Wow big word.
Okay moving on to the point.
Picture this with me. It's Tuesday, the last full day of the school year. Wednesday and Thursday are both final days which means half day. So Tuesday was the last day I would see EVERYONE. So how did I want to be remembered? Just look at the pictures. Bo Lao Shi-the most patient, longsuffering, and otherwise awesome Chinese teacher ever!
Brother Sell-greatest seminary teacher known to mankind.

The 3 Stooges


Now here comes the story:
It's Tuesday circa 6:45 am.
Last day of A-hour seminary.
But we weren't having a lesson, just chillin' signing yearbooks etc.
Me, Ed (Steph), and Hannah are sitting there wondering aloud where in the world Karla is because she PROMISED she'd come.
So I comandeer Hannah's phone so I can give Karla a piece of my mind.
And she claims to be landing her mother ship at seminary in approximately 15 minutes.
So I say, "let's jump on her when she gets here."
And Hannah, being BRILLIANT, says
"I still have those dress-ups in my car from the anti-prom party."
(Another post soon to come.)
"We should get dressed up and jump on her!"
So we got dressed and waited.
Ready to pounce.
And pounce we did!
I think we almost gave poor Karla a heart attack, but it sure was fun!
Anywho, we promptly got Karla into a stupid outfit.
Then we all made a pact to wear the clothes for the.entire.day.
YES!!!!
And we decided to keep our motives a secret.
If someone asked Stephanie why she was wearing her outfit, she said "Ask Karla"
If Karla was asked, she said "Ask Natalie"
If I was asked, I said, "Ask Hannah"
And if Hannah was asked, she said "Ask Stephanie"
It took everyone till about third hour to get that it was all a huge loop.
It was seriously one of the greatest days of the entire year.
Bless dress-ups forever and ever.
Amen.

5 comments:

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

Ahhhh I promise those days were just yesterday. Some of the best memories are the ones from High School.
I still get together with my bestie from HS all these years later.
HUGS!!!!
Sounds like you had a great year.

● C E L I N A ● said...

i miss seminary

Ann Marie said...

Awww! I am so grateful that the good days have outweighed the bad this year. I think life is what you make of it for sure.. and you know how to have and BE fun!!!

I miss these silly days.
Enjoy every day.. and just think.. when a bad day comes along.. what great things will come next??

You my dear.. have some great/grand things in store for you...

Thanks for your kind comments to me. I love ya lots...

CB said...

I would TOTALLY want to be your best friend if I was still in High School! You have so much fun :D
YOU SRSLY ROCK GIRL!!!!!

JMay said...

You are so cute in all your pictures :-)