Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Ratalie's Reveling Rhetoric

So this morning I needed some music to listen to so I went onto grooveshark and proceeded to make a small playlist that defines how I'm feeling about life at this point. Here's the list:
Lost by Micheal Buble
I'm Only Me When I'm With You by Taylor Swift
Invisible by Taylor Swift
Claire de Lune by Claude Debussy
Come in With the Rain by Taylor Swift
You've Got a Friend in Me by Randy Newman
Need You Know by Lady Antebellum
Am I in need of some psychoanalysis or what?
In other news, I hung out with Charming today for the first time since our date last summer and umm...he's fabulous.
Just sayin'.

2 comments:

CB said...

Ratalie can I say with all honesty and sincerity that I have TOTALLY missed you!
Love the picture - You are one of my all time favorite people!!

Chloe said...

Love that pic!! haha it's great!!
OMG, can't believe that some of your fave songs are my fave songs!!
Lost (M.Bublé), I'M Only Me When I'm With you (T. Swift), Claire de Lune (Debussy), You've Got a Friend in Me (R. Newman)... LOVE THEM!!
xoxo
Chloe