Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Villains

Something happened to me today.
I became a Villain-Worshipper.
It's like Hero Worship.
But not.
Here's how.
I saw the play Othello today.
It was entertaining...sorta.
The special effects were decent...some of the time.
But my favorite thing about it was....IAGO.
The villain.
The guy's a genius!!!!!!
The way he orchestrates and manipulates the entire tragedy and ruins everyone's lives in the process is completely amazing and fascinating!!!!!!!!!!


So in honor of Iago let us take a look at some of the greatest villains of all time!!!!!


Jafar from Aladin!!!!
Yeah, if I could pull of that stash I'd be evil too!!!!!!
Queen Narissa from Enchanted!!!!!
She's punny.
Not puny.
She's a get-it-done kind of girl. I like it!


Maleficent from Sleeping Beauty!!!!!
Huh....I think Disney's got a thing for women who can turn into dragons!
(See above, and The Sword in the Stone)This woman needs no introduction!
But for fairness purposes I'll give her one.
Cruella Devil from 101 Dalmations.
The song says it all!!!
And last but definantly not least.....my two favorite villains of all time!!!
I can't decide whose better, so we'll have a vote.
Just leave a comment saying who's more bomb:


James from Twilight
Just take a gander at those abs....


Or......

Lord Voldemort from Harry Potter
Yeah.
The guy gives me nightmares.

Our books and movies would not be the same without these crazies that we
LOVE to HATE!!!!!!!!!!!
So thank you crazies!!!!!!!!














7 comments:

Ann Marie said...

Hi There!
Thanks for you thoughts and comments!
It's so fun to meet new people! ~ And if you love twilight then I like you already!

Wow.. Your new to the blog world! WELCOME!
So far, your posts are cute!
I love this post. I love Disney, but seeing James and those abs is complete *hotness*.
Oh.. Am I blind? I don't see anyone but James. He's my vote!
Thanks for that *hot* picture!

Anonymous said...

great post. I was pleasantly surprised to find your blog this evening, as I have been reading your comments on Camille's for so long now.

I always deep down enjoy the villains too. Without the bad, nobody would notice the good, right? :)

-Molly Shumway Rawlins
redrawlins.blogspot.com

Busy Bee Lauren said...

I am always about Maleficent. She is the shiz.

Busy Bee Lauren said...

Did you know you can guy a "villians" shirt at Disneyland?

Camille said...

That's funny. I never read (all of) Othello. I don't much like Shakespeare. And I don't like bad guys, either, but without them, stories would have no plots, so...I guess they're...

...wait for it...

...a necessary EVIL.

(I'm punny too.)

Jill Manning said...

Miss Ratalie, I love your blog. By the way, I think Lord Voldemort is makes a way better villian because he scares me where as with James, I would totally kiss him even he was bad. Should your old YW leader be telling you this?

Nancy Face said...

I vote for James FOR SURE! :D

Voldemort doesn't even have a nose...psh.