Thursday, January 29, 2009

Sometimes We Do Weird Things


And you know what???
I love it!
Being weird is what makes life interesting!
I have had real good times when all these pictures were taken.

This one was after our third choir concert my eighth grade year.
We went to Iceberg and I had WAAAYY too much sugar!!
Exhibit A:
Same night. I remember having an obsession with lips that year..................


My fourteenth birthday.
Good times.
Waiting for the lake to open up.
Really
Really
Really
Bored.


One of many Sunday Night Adventures at the Temple.
I'm such a rebel.


The point to all this?
Uhhh there isn't really one.
Except this:
All of these were taken during amazing times I've had with Mi Amigas.
No muchachos involved.
Alot of teenage girls are convinced that they need boys to have fun.
WELL LET ME TELL YOU
That is SOOOO FALSE IT'S NOT EVEN FUNNY!!!!!!
Some of the best times of my life have been just me and my friends acting like freaks!
And that's why I love being a girl!


*Disclaimer, I know what you're thinking "What friends is she talking about she's the only one in all these pictures." Well...I have pictures with others, but I haven't asked their permission to put them on the internet so ya.... That's why.



4 comments:

Laynee said...

Hilarious! I too love to be weird. And, my mom said I could get a blog. YES!!!
layneeslookattheworld.blogspot.com

Ann Marie said...

You are such a fun girl!
I'm glad you posted a few pictures ( even though they are far away) so I can see what you look like.. It's nice to know who I'm talking/writing to.. :)

Bekah Jennings said...

You remind me of me and Marily in junior high and occasionally, high school. And we both turned out okay...so no need to worry!

Camille said...

We would have been great friends if we'd been in the same age group---as it is, I still think of you as a swell friend. I was very much of the same opinion in high school (still am, sort of!). Great post!