Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Where Your Treasure Is, There Will Your Heart Be Also

So Sadies is coming up here in a couple weeks.
I asked my good friend Jacob and he (being a gentleman) answered me just a few days later!
I'm so mad I forgot to take pictures of the asking.
But here's what I did: I put the letters of my name on seven of these and stuck them in peanut butter. (Jacob has an obsession with the stuff.) Gave him a posted that said:
"Don't be a Nugget, come with me to Sadies!"
So he answered with a box of Marshmallow Treausres.
In the cereal were gold coins, papers and a ring pop.


The papers said:
I'd love to go to Sadies with a Jewel like you!!!

Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!

8 comments:

sarah.elizabeth<3 said...

aw, such cute ideas! mine always feel lame... well.. i guess it's meaningful to monsieur N and i.. but still.. not nearly as creative. maybe i'll come up with something awesome this year.. lol. i should probably get on that.. :P

Ann Marie said...

Such cute ways of asking and answering!

Your new blog look is darling!
Love it!

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

So dang cute! I think you might have a little bit of fun!
Cute!

Chloe said...

Aawwww! so cute!!
where have you been for so long? I missed you!!

CB said...

Well there you are Miss Natalie!
I love this very cute way to ask and his answer had to make you feel like a princess!!
You have some great young men in your life.
Lucky Girl!!!

Maureen said...

It just goes to show how old I am, or possibly how New Mexican I have become...when I saw "Sadies" I thought, The Mexican restaurant?

Very cute asking and answering, as usual!

Nancy Face said...

You were FANTASTIC on stage tonight! SQUEEE!!!

Chloe said...

Natalie, you're the winner of the Adorable Blog Award!! Check it out! http://mynewlifeasahousewife.blogspot.com/2010/03/adorable-blog-award.html