Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Did Ratalie Drop Off the Face of the Earth???

No I'm not dead.
I guess the best way to sum up where I've been the last couple weeks is this: And this:

And of course this:
Being in Les Miserables was one of the greatest experiences of my life.
I absoloutely LOVED it!!!!
We had the GREATEST cast that Westwood had to offer!
Last weekend we put on three fantastic shows and had an amazing turnout!
Looking back now I have absoloutely no regrets and am just heartbroken that it's all over.
Thank you for everyone who came to the show!
I hope you had as much fun watching as I did performing!!!

9 comments:

Chloe said...

WOW!It's cool!!You look fabulous!!
I'm glad you had such a great experience!!

Chloe said...

YAY! First to comment!!!

☂niki. said...

you look adorable!

wish i would've been able to see it.

AmyK said...

You're amazing. I wish I could act. Bahaha. I took a semester of intro drama in high school and I barely made it through; I just couldn't break out of my shell.

I was wondering what happened to you! I was about to start panicking!

Emily said...

i have never been so proud of you as i was that nihgt. you did stellar on acting and singing!

Ann Marie said...

I WISH I COULD HEAR YOU!!!!!!!!

I am grateful you have been neglecting your blog and doing this! What a wonderful opportunity that will be remembered forever...

Keep playing! ~ And live life to the fullest! XO

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

Wow! I wish I could have been there. Your costume looks fabulous!
I bet you were a knockout!

The Chained Maiden said...

Aw man I love Les Mis. Did you do the novel version or the musical version?

The Dark Family said...

I hope you had the time of your life! You did a WONDERFUL job and we had a BLAST making you look as beautiful as we could. P.S. I loved your *wedding* dress. ;)

Autumn