Monday, February 8, 2010

Reason Number 336 Why I Love Steven!!!!!

So you remember Steven? Yup, that's him.
I love him.
Ready for the latest reason?????
Every year at WW the week before Valentines day is Love Week.
It's a tradition that every student in the school gets a heart with their name written on it hung up in the hallway. Well this morning I saw my heart and this is what it looked like:
Do you see the two little words?
Yeah someone wrote that.
A close up:
If you can't read the words it says;
"You're Ugly"
Yeah, sad huh.
I mean it's obviously not a huge deal, I mean I don't hang my happiness on how people view me!
But still.....
Well I told Steven about this and look at what he made me:
If you can't read the sparkles it says
"Is Hot"
So he made that specially for me and taped it to my back for teh rest of the day!
See why I love him?
It was seriously so sweet!
He's so good to me!!!!
Challenge for the day:
Go tell someone you love them.
It just might make their day.
**********************************
Susannah has a beautiful smile, happy is a very good look for her.

14 comments:

Geevz said...

Super cute!

CB said...

Sorry, the Blogging Mama Lion reared her ugly head when I saw that first heart - HOW RUDE! I swear I will kick the little elf who did that in the buns for you :D

I love Stevens heart - He is a stud with a big heart himself!!!!

CB said...

Ps THAT PICTURE IS SOOOO DANG CUTE!

Chloe said...

Oh, I'm sorry! Those guys are so mean!
That's why I used to hate Valentines Day... Boys (and girls too) are rude and cruel. In my highschool Valentines day was forbidden, because there were lots of problems: anonymous letters full of insults, mean jokes, and a looong etc. Sometimes it was humiliating!

Maureen said...

Wow, that was really mean... but what a nice friend you have!

AmyK said...

You have AMAZING friends. Cherish them always!!

AmyK said...

Oh, and that reminds me of a story! STORYTIIIIME!!!
When I was in seventh grade (that was FOREVER ago), I SUCKED at volleyball, but I was on the team. The worse team of the two--the one that takes ANYBODY who tries out. Every now and then people would make fun of me because I was so awful at it. I was on the team with one of my BEST friends, and at the end of the season, the team was voting on who should get certain trophies. When they went to announce who was getting the "Most Inspirational" trophy, they called my name! I thought it was bizarre 'cause I was so bad, but then I found out that my best friend Anna had gone around and told everyone to vote for me!
Friends are great.
I miss her.

Stay in touch with your friends forever! You've got keepers!

Ann Marie said...

Yes.. I felt protective of you too!
Grrr...
Kids are so mean.. even if it's a joke.. it's still hurtful.

Stephen is the man! What a good kid! Keep him! :)

Hope your week is good CUTE Natalie!

Anonymous said...

Dearest Natalie, you should take that picture of Steven off that makes him look more special than he actually is!

Thank You,
A Concerned Follower

RatalieNose said...

Dear Concerned Follower,
Get over yourself.
Steven is a stud and everyone knows it. :)
Love you!
P.S.
He should feel HONORED to even get a picture on this blog!!!!!

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

OK! You send your awesome friend on a forensics search to do some testing on the handwriting! Find out who the loser is AND let me know. I have a big old enema and a huge rusty IV with them in mind!!!

Love,
Ninja Nurse!

☂niki. said...

what a sweetheart.

Emily said...

ugh i hate high school kids. I was filled with anger when i read this. that is all.
p.s. I will fight whoever wrote that on your heart, not kidding. at.all.

The Dark Family said...

way to go Steven! He iS the BEST!