Thursday, April 29, 2010

Tzeitel Don't Forget the Baby!!!!

You know what stinks???
When something that you used to really love and enjoy...becomes a chore.
It breaks my heart to say this...but that is what has happened with blogging.
So for now I shall say farwell and leave you with a song:

If you find it's me your missing, if you're hoping I'll return.
To your thoughts I'll soon be listening, in the road I'll stop and turn.
Then the wind will set me racing as my journey nears its end.
And the path I'll be retracing, I'll be homeward bound again.
Bind me not to the pasture.
Chain me not to the plow.
Set me free to find my calling.
And I'll return to you somehow.

4 comments:

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

BooHoo for us!
I love ya and hope you'll occasionally keep me informed of what's up!

Have a blast.

Chloe said...

Noooooooooooooooooooooo
I'll miss you so much Natalie!!!
Hope we keep in touch!!

sarah.elizabeth<3 said...

i know how you feel. i don't have time to blog anymore. but i tend to make myself do it occasionally. but that is such an amazing song. are you deleting it permanently?

Ann Marie said...

Good for you!
I will miss your posts.. but hopefully I will still see ya around on FB.

You are a fun and young girl!
Enjoy life! Live it! ~ And come back to blogging one day when you feel like it! :)