Friday, April 9, 2010

Letters From the Undeceased

Dear EverybodyNose,
I am so SORRY that I have been neglecting you. I'm a terrible blogger.
Love,
Lazy Blog Author

Dear Fellow Bloggers,
I apologize from the bottom of my heart for neglecting you all. I'm a terrible blog friend.
Love,
Person Who Needs to Catch Up On Your Lives

Dear Life I've Been Living Lately,
You have ups, downs, and in-betweens. You make me laugh, cry, scream, and cry some more. Thanks for showing me what it's all about.
Love,
Natalie

6 comments:

CB said...

No apology necessary FOR SURE!

You are a very FUN teenage girl with alot going on. I sure hope you have been out having the time of your life!!

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

Well hurry up and find your life cause I miss you!!!!!

HUGS!
Tauna

Zach said...

I knew I've been missing something on my blog roll. Get to writing. If I can write everyday while being busy with law school, so can you. Just do it hon!

Unknown said...

I've missed reading your blog. Oy! Life can be crazy sometimes, and the downs are what make the ups so amazing. Keep at it, girl. You've got something special.

AmyK said...

Hey lovely lady! Miss your blog! I'm sure you're out rockin' the world.
I wanted to let you know that I changed my blog name and address. So don't panic when/if you go to visit my blog and it says it doesn't exist!

You can find me at
firesidemotif.blogspot.com

● C E L I N A ● said...

does this mean you'll be blogging again soon?