Wednesday, August 4, 2010

7 Things You Never Wanted to Know About Ratalie

So despite my being an MIA Flakey Blogger....the ever-fabulous Chloe has bestowed this lovely award upon me!!!
I am now required to post 7 things about myself. Since this is the Versatile Blogger award, I will try to make the facts as such.
7 Versatile Facts About RatalieNose
1. Last night I threw a Taylor Lautner Lover's Party-yes it was amazing.
2. For the first fifteen years of my life, I was convinced that I was going to be on Broadway.
3. I once made a list of all the boys I've liked....there are over 3o names.
4. My dream life is to travel the world teaching underprivelaged children how to read.
5. I am in my third year of student council. My position is "Director of Staff and Student Recognition"
6. I'm really good at coming up with plans and schemes....not so good, however, at following through with them.
7. I don't believe in having one best friend.
Now for the matter of regifting this.....
Honestly....if you're reading this post, it means you're awesome and versatile.
So take the award!
Post it on your blog and do the 7 things, then pass it on.
Ratalie Loves You!

2 comments:

TLC said...

Hey girlie! A Taylor Party would be awesome....{even though I prefer Rob}
LOLOL Please tell me you took pictures???

This was SO fun to read! I have a date tonight and I'm getting really nervous :/ So, reading this and listening to your vamptastic playlist is most helpful!!! Hope your having a great summer!!!

Ann Marie said...

Yes.. I agree with Tierra.. post pictures of this Taylor party.. :)

I didn't know any of these things about you... but I have to say that I completely agree about Best friends. I have many.. and I love them all!!!