Thursday, July 15, 2010

Agent Rat Checking in With a Status Report

I know I've been MIA recently.
So here's the Status Report:
Ears: Happy Because of the song from this scene.
My Love by Sia.
Yes I've listened to it at least 500 times.

Eyes: Very pleased.


Because of this movie: Hilarious, clean and darling.

And of course this one: yes I saw it for the third time this week.
Legs: Scratched up from chopping down corn stalks with swords and machetes in the dark.
Yes it was awesome.


Brain: Full and aching just a bit from all the thinking and planning I've been doing for Girls Camp. Jessica and I were given the calling of planning ALL the fun firesides for camp. It's been a ton of work but also SO MUCH FUN! We go this Tuesday and we're almost all ready! It's gonna be great!




Heart: Mending. Slowly but surely.
Everyone have a great weekend! After camp I'm sure there will be plenty of pictures and stories for your viewing pleasure! In the meantime...Cowgirl Up!!!!

3 comments:

CB said...

HOpe you have a GREAT time at camp! I SOOOOO {Heart} Girls Camp!!
How lucky that you get to plan all the firesides - I know they will be AWESoME!!!

Keep smiling - I know I am!

TLC said...

Hey Nat! I've seen it three times too! And you can bet I will be seeing it some more before it leaves the theaters LOL

I ADORE THAT SONG AND MOMENT! I think it's probably my favorite.

email me sometime and let in on the "reals" of life :) LUVVVs, Me!

Chloe said...

I'm so glad to hear from you!!!
It seems you're having a great time!
I'm so happy for you!!
I'll be waiting for your pictures and stories!!!